Select an Option below:
Savvas' web accessibility statement
Savvas has made a commitment to make this website accessible for all users. savvas.com is maintained according to the WCAG 2.0 AA guidelines.
While every effort has been taken to make all content within the site accessible to all users, it has not been possible to convert certain legacy content to an appropriate format.
Wherever possible we have provided a HTML version of PDFs on this site.
This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout. Users can change the style sheets in their browsers to make viewing easier for their individual requirements. All pages on this site use structured semantic markup. This site uses only relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified "text size" option in visual browsers. If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.
Colors and Contrast
As an aid to readability we have tried to ensure a good level of contrast between text and background colors. On certain browsers you can override our design and use your own preferred color scheme. Instructions on how to change background and font colors for common web browsers appear below; for other setups you will need to consult your browser's help pages.
Microsoft Internet Explorer (versions 10 and 11)
- Select Tools from the menu bar
- Select Internet options
- Select the General tab
- Click the button marked Accessibility
- To remove background and font colors, tick the checkbox labelled "Ignore colors specified on web pages"
- Click on Colors
- Choose your own preferred colors for text, page background and links
- Select Options from the Tools menu
- Click on the Content button
- Under the "Fonts and Colors" sub-heading, press the button labelled "Colors..."
- Make your selections and click OK
Supplementary information on these accessibility issues can be found at the Web Accessibility Initiative.